Saturday, January 12, 2013

Skinny Jenny

Okay, I've been a little hesitant to talk about my recent weight loss. I didn't want to be one of those annoying people on Facebook who posted ten times a day about some awesome weight loss product resulting in their feeds being hidden. I decided to post about it on my blog instead. LOL. I'm not even sure who reads this thing. Well, anyways, the product that I started using is called Plexus Slim. My son, Landry's sweet preschool teacher gave me a sample to try about two months ago and I fell in love with it almost immediately. I placed a order and looked forward to getting back into my pre baby jeans. Those of you who know me know that I work out on a regular basis. I also try to stay under a certain amount of calories daily. However, I was still struggling. Plexus has definitely help with my cravings and with my energy level at the gym. It's awesome. It's not a meal replacement, just a mix you add to water and drink 30 minutes before breakfast in the morning. There is also an accelerator that you can take as well that helps jump start the weight loss and gives you that extra burst of energy without making you shakey. I actually decided to become a Plexus ambassador after several friends decided to try it and were seeing the same results as I was. As of today, I've lost 12 pounds. I'm pretty much at my goal weight now. The focus now is maintaining. So if someone who is reading this is interested in more info you can check out my website at JenniferMilton.myplexusopportunity.com.

1 comment:

  1. I am reading this:)! Way to go, I am so happy you have reached your goals, you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete