Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My First Blog

First Bloggy Blog

This would be my very first blog and it has definitely been a long time coming. I've wanted to start one for years. I decided today is the day. Today I would finally start one. I'm still unsure what this blog will really be about but that's ok. I'll just roll with the flow and figure things out as I go. I guess I should probably introduce myself although if you are reading this then you probably already know me. As a side note to my brother. Please refrain your comments in regards to my punctuation and grammar. Thanks bro. 
Ok, here goes. My name is Jennifer Milton and I'm a married mother of three little boys. Cooper is six, Landry is three and Slade is 6 months. They definitely keep me busy. I stay home with them while my husband works full time. We both go to school as well. I go part time and he goes full. Hopefully these busy schedules pay of in the future. Ben and I have been married for 6 mostly wonderful years. LOL. We are in the process of buying our first home together. I can't wait to put all my boards on Pinterest to work decorating our home. 
I'm looking forward to the challenge of creating a cozy, inviting place on a budget.
Speaking of a budget, the word is almost foreign to me. But lately, I've been having a daily dose of Dave Ramsey. We are really wanting to learn how to live on one. Dreaming of a debt free future influenced my New Year's resolution this year. OK, here goes. I'm going to go the entire year staying away from my favorite past time. That being shopping. I am not allowing myself to buy any brand new clothes. The only kind of clothes I will be purchasing this year will be the second hand kind. This will definitely be a challenge considering I recently lost some weight and my clothes aren't fitting all that well. I am determined to tackle this resolution though. Learning to not pine after worldly things. 
Gave myself one more resolution as well. That being no more sugar! I swear after giving birth to my last baby I dream on a daily basis of cupcakes. Baked goods are my Heaven. I crave sweets something fierce! Today was going to be the day but that day didn't go as planned. By 2pm I was fening for a cookie and I caved. That cookie turned into one more cookie and then a chocolate croissant and then another cookie and a air head. Put myself in a sugar coma. I'm not even sure if I can account for everything I put in my mouth. Tomorrow is a new day though so here's hoping to self control!
I guess that is good for now. Hopefully I can blog at least once a week and hopefully the blogs get more interesting! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment